Special Educational Needs and Disabilities at The Trentside Federation
With West Butterwick CE Primary School being a Church school our distinctive Christian character underpins all that we do, hence, our vision is based upon "developing hope and resilience; building a community of aspiration; inspired by the love & teachings of Jesus Christ to be the best that we can be".
We strive to make sure that every member of our school community feels that they truly belong and are valued: we recognise everyone's uniqueness. All children are provided with high quality educational opportunities and we recognise learning in all its forms.
West Butterwick CE Primary School is committed to providing an environment that enables full curriculum access that values and includes all pupils, staff, parents and visitors regardless of their educational, physical, sensory, social, spiritual, emotional and cultural needs. We are committed to taking positive action with regards to disability and to enveloping a culture of inclusion, support and awareness within the school. The school recognises and values parents' knowledge of their child.
If you have any questions or concerns about Special Educational Needs and Disabilities at the Trentside Federation, please do contact us.
For more information about the Local Authority and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities click on the link provided.
North Lincolnshire Local Offer: What North Lincolnshire Council provides to meet the needs of 0-25 year olds with SEND - http://www.localoffer.northlincs.gov.uk/
- Department for Education – gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-education
- North Lincolnshire Council – northlincs.gov.uk
- North Lincolnshire Council Local Offer - www.northlincslocaloff.com
- The SEND Information and Support Service (SENDIAS, formerly the Parent Partnership Service) – www.nlsendiass.org.uk
- Independent Parental Special Education Advice – ipsea.org.uk
- Council for Disabled Children – councilfordisabledchildren.org.uk
- British Dyslexia Association – www.bdadyslexia.org.uk
- National Autistic Society – autism.org.uk
- Action on Hearing Loss - actiononhearingloss.org.uk
- Dyspraxia Foundation - dyspraxiafoundation.org.uk
- ADHA Foundation - adhdfoundation.org.uk
- About Dyscalculia - www.dyscalculia.org
- Blind Support services - blindchildrenuk.org
- National Deaf Children’s Society – ndcs.org.uk
- Royal National Institute for the Blind – rnib.org.uk
- Scope – scope.org.uk
Click here to view West Butterwick Accessibility Policy 2023